Westchester Real Estate Market Leading Indicator
In the Westchester County real estate market one of the leading indicators we use to gauge where our market is heading is the ratio of active listings to listings under contract. Our full recap is below. Here are a few highlights from the report.
All Price Ranges
- Last year at this time, for every single-family home in Westchester under contract there were 8 active listings
- This year, for every single-family home in Westchester under contract there are 5 active listings.
- The number of Westchester single-family homes in contract has increased 61% over this same time last year
Price Ranges Up to $1 million
- Last year, the only price range with an active/in contract ratio equal to or better than the total market was up to $699,999.
- This year, prices up to $999,999 had an active/in contract ratio better than the average.
Market Overview Report for Westchester Single Family Homes