Tucked in between Ossining and Pleasantville, the Village of Briarcliff Manor pairs an intimate neighborhood setting with an active community of residents.
- A connected community, you'll find yourself running into people you know at the library, pharmacy, and even on the street.
- For a village with less than 8,000 people, there are a multitude of ways to become involved with the community. The historical society, garden club, volunteer fire department and ambulance corps, village boards, and local charities are just a handful of examples that give residents opportunities to integrate themselves into the community.
- The Briarcliff Recreation Department provides something for everyone with summer camps, after-school programs, school-break programs, programs for seniors, men, women and children, plus year-round swimming, tennis, paddle tennis, and baseball.
- An added bonus, valet parking is offered at Scarborough Metro-North Railroad station with scenic views of the Hudson River en route to New York City.
- The Hudson Stage Company, one of Westchester’s premiere professional theatres, offers a steady calendar of stage productions for theatergoers who desire quality writing from new and established writers.