Armonk, a hamlet located in the town of North Castle, New York, contains the right amount of rural sophistication coupled with its proximity to New York City and major highways. It offers that local, community-oriented appeal with a beautiful surrounding environment.
- Take a stroll down Main Street. Window shop, then relax with a cappuccino at Tazza Cafe, or satisfy your sweet tooth at Beascake Bakery and Breads. For a fine meal, farm-to-table cuisine is on the menu at Restaurant North.
- The Armonk Outdoor Art Show is on hot ticket item on everyone’s calendar each fall. Sponsored by the Friends of the North Castle Public Library, Inc, the annual event is a juried show of fine arts and crafts from artists and artisans in Westchester County.
- Wampus Pond is a 93-acre site where you can row your boat in the summer and then ice skate in the winter.
- If you are an avid gardener or easily marveled by gardening and landscape design, visit Mariani Gardens. Owner Mark Mariani and his staff have taken the color, form and texture Mother Nature provides and created a magical atmosphere.
- The Armonk Players, a community theatre group, stages two full high quality productions each year. “The Drowsy
Chaperone” was staged this fall.